“A blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muḥammad], so that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding may be reminded” [Sād 29]
The Qur’an. It is the book of every Muslim. A book filled with wonders and a miracle which transcends time. As such there is no doubt that a vast part of the Islamic scholarship throughout generations has been dedicated to understanding this great book and uncovering its various secrets.
Join us in this new module of the Essentials wherein Ustadh AbdurRahman Hassan will go through an-Nuqayah, an introductory primer in the subject of Uloom al-Qur’an by brilliant 10th century scholar Jalal ad-Deen as-Suyuti. This is a course for anybody looking to expand their knowledge of the Qur’an and develop a deeper connection with it.
So why wait? Register now. Classes start on 04/06/2021
Here is what we will cover in this book:
1. To know about the sciences of tafsir.
2. To learn regarding tafsir in accordance to opinion and its types.
3. To understand the reasons behind revelation.
4. To know the views regarding the first verse to be revealed.
5. To know the views regarding the last verse to be revealed.
6. To know a few matters from the science of Tajweed.
7. To know about meanings which are connected to rulings and wordings.
Unique Features of the Essentials Islamic Learning Program:
1) Live classes with the teacher that provide an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the class.
2) All learning material and texts will be made available and sent after registration.
3) Regular assessments will be conducated.
4) Certificate will be provided to all participants at the end of the course.
5) Registration is free
For more detail contact us on:
Call / Whatsapp: 971568500866
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Speaker
Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan memorised Qur’an and Buloogh Al-Muraam by the age of 10. He has travelled to different countries to study with a number of prominent scholars. He is the founder of Al Madrasatu Al Umariyyah, an online program in the English language for seeking knowledge in the classical way. He has studied with prominent scholars such as: Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan – Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee – Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr – Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad – Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree – Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.