Mu'adh Bin Jabal Project
Fiqh of Salah
One of the Tracks under the Mu’adh bin Jabal Project, this track covers several topics related to the topic of prayer (salah) in Islam. It delves into the conditions, pillars, recommended actions, nullifiers, and various matters of Fiqh (jurisprudence) pertaining to salah. The approach used is a unique academic style with a rigorous scholarly methodology based on the question-and-answer concept.
- To provide a general understanding of the chapter of Fiqh regarding salah and its essential matters.
- To establish a solid Fiqh foundation that enables students to perform salah according to the way the Prophet, peace be upon him, instructed.
- To familiarize students with the important aspects required for their daily prayers.
- To initiate a foundational step in the diverse chapters of Fiqh related to salah and connect them to the students’ reality.
Key learning Outcomes:
- Identification of the conditions, pillars, recommended actions, disliked actions, and nullifiers of salah.
- Comprehension of essential matters such as the prayer of a traveler (safar) and the prostration of forgetfulness (Sujood as-sahw).
- Knowledge of the rulings concerning congregational prayers (Salat Al-jama’ah) and funeral prayers (Salat Al-Janazah).
- Ability to address significant religious matters related to the Fiqh of salah.
Key Questions Addressed by the track:
- What is the significance of salah, and why is it crucial not to underestimate its importance?
- How can one draw closer to Allah through the most beloved act of worship to Him?
- What are the essential Fiqh aspects of prayer that every Muslim should be aware of?
- What are the most rewarding voluntary prayers (nafl) that a Muslim is rewarded for and not penalized if left?
- Introduction to the Importance of Salah + Conditions of Salah – 19 Questions
- Entering the Prayer Time – 13 Questions
- Adhan and Iqama + Pillars of Salah – 17 Questions
- Station 4: Sunnah’s and Nullifiers of Salah + Sujood as-Sahw, Recitation, and Gratitude – 16 Questions
- Voluntary Prayers (Nafl) – 16 Questions
- Congregational Prayer (Salat al-Jama’ah) – 10 Questions
- Friday Prayer (Salat al-Jumu’ah) and the Prayer of the Traveler (Salat al-Musafir) – 13 Questions
- Funeral Prayer (Salat al-Janazah) – 10 Questions
1- Attendance is mandatory.
2- If a student’s absence reaches 10% of the total program hours, they will receive a first warning. If the absence reaches 20%, they will receive a second warning. If the student’s absence reaches 30%, they will be excluded from the program unless they provide an approved excuse by the administration.
– Acceptance to the program will be based solely on the outcome of the online interview.
– Limited Seats, Priority on first come first serve basis.
Ustadh Mohammed Samir is an experienced teacher who taught the Quran for 10 years and Islamic studies and English for 15 years. He participated in international conferences and gave lectures in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. He is active in preaching within the Egyptian Ministry of Religious Endowments and is certified in various Quranic recitations. He serves as a member of committees in different Islamic schools and universities.
The program is designed for young boys aged 12 to 16 years old.
Admission to this track will be based on the outcome of the interview. The interview will be conducted online. you will be notified about the interview after you register.
Yes, absolutely! You can join this track even if you haven’t joined the previous one. We would be happy to welcome you.
The program spans over a period of approximately 4 weeks
The program is conducted Bilal Bin Rabah Masjid, Mirdif
Attendance is mandatory for all participants. If the student’s absence reaches 30%, they may be excluded from the program.
Students will receive participation certificates, and those who excel will get appreciation certificates. Success in the final exam is essential for admission into the other future programs
There will be an interview before admission, we will send the interview details once the registration is done.
No specific conditions are required.
Transportation is not available.
After each lesson, there will be a short test, and at the end of the lessons, students will be evaluated with a set of questions. Those who pass will qualify to join the next track. Further details will be explained by the teacher in the classroom.
yes, it for boys only.
Yes, they should bring their own snacks.
The program will consist of structured lessons designed with a direct question-and-answer approach. We will also use simple language to clarify and summarize ideas, making it easy for students in the age group to understand.
The student will be evaluated through periodic assessments that will be sent to parents, covering aspects of attendance, academic benefit, and participation in the lesson.